PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Fees are charged on a 'per term' basis and must be paid prior to the first lesson of the term or within 7 days of invoice.
- Fees can be paid by internet banking, credit card, eftpos, or cash at our retail store.
- Bank account details: Lewis Eady Ltd, ANZ, Queen St, Auckland 01-0102-0104150-00.
- Please include your invoice number (you will find this on your emailed invoice) and the name of student when making payment for your lessons.
- We offer a 5% discount on your fees when there is more than one person in your family scheduled for music lessons. This discount also applies where a student has been scheduled for more than one lesson per week. If you are entitled to the discount your invoice will reflect it. Please note that in the event of late payment, the discount will be discontinued.
- A late payment fee of $25 will be charged to overdue invoices and if necessary lessons may be suspended or cancelled by us and costs of recovery of any overdue amount charged to you.
WITHDRAWAL FROM LESSONS
- Your booking for music lessons is yours until you let us know in writing that you no longer require lessons. Please note that you will be invited to re-enrol at the end of each year.
- We require 4 weeks notice if you intend to withdraw from lessons. If insufficient notice is given you will still be charged the four week cancellation period.
- Notification of cancellation must be made to the Music School Admin office by emailing email@example.com - not via teachers or other Lewis Eady staff members.
- Should a change in lesson day/time be required by us (due to unforeseen circumstances), you will be contacted by us with details and options.
- The cost of music books is not included in your term fees. You will be contacted by our team with details of any required book as soon as your teacher has selected the one which best suits your/your child's learning style.
- Books can be ordered via email or purchased directly from our Music Store.
- All purchases are automatically given the 5% music school discount.
- Due to copyright law we are unable to photocopy printed material.
- Payment: Please do not give payment for your term fees to your teacher. Our teachers are not permitted to receive these payments.
- Relieving teachers: We reserve the right to provide a relieving teacher where necessary.
- Missed lessons or absences at Lewis Eady Music School (75 Great South Road) and after school at partner schools: If our teacher is unable to teach e.g. illness then we will provide a relieving teacher to teach that lesson. If we are not able to provide a relieving teacher you will be advised of cancellation of the lesson that day and a credit will be applied to your account for the missed lesson. We cannot provide a credit if you miss your lesson for any other reason - if you are going to miss a lesson you are very welcome to ‘donate’ the lesson to a friend or family member - we do ask that you let us know who will be arriving for the lesson so that we can advise our tutor.
- Missed lessons or absences at our partner schools (during school time): If our teacher is unable to teach e.g. illness then we will provide a relieving teacher to teach that lesson. If we are not able to provide a relieving teacher you will be advised of cancellation of the lesson that day and a credit will be applied to your account for the missed lesson - please note credits will only be applied to an account where the term fees have already been paid in full. We also provide a credit if your child misses a lesson due to a school activity e.g. school camp, inter school sports etc - in this case you should email firstname.lastname@example.org after the lesson has been missed with the name of the school activity and the date that the event took place. Unfortunately we are unable to provide replacement lessons or credits where your child is absent from school for any other reason than school activities.
- From time to time we will forward you information about our promotions by text message or email. If you do not wish to receive the information just reply "stop" and you will no longer receive the promotional material.
- Please note all holiday programmes are subject to sufficient enrolments being received. Places will be allocated in the order they are received.
- Enrolment will be confirmed once payment has been received.