LESSONS OUTSIDE SCHOOL
Whether you are looking to enrol your child in music lessons or take up an instrument yourself for the first time, to improve your current playing level, or to re-discover a hidden talent, our team of teachers are here to help!
WHERE CAN I LEARN?
Our Music School is located at 75 Great South Road, Epsom. Lessons take place on weekdays and Saturdays.
We also teach music at St Paul's College, Richmond Road, Ponsonby (Saturdays only) and at Te Oro in Glen Innes. All ages and stages welcome!
INDIVIDUAL INSTRUMENTAL LESSONS FOR ALL AGES
At our Music School located in Great South Road, Epsom (weekdays and Saturdays) and at St Paul's College, Ponsonby (Saturdays only), we offer individual tuition in a wide range of instruments. We teach all styles - classical, jazz and contemporary music and offer a full range of instruments including those listed opposite >>>
We teach a variety of instruments at Te Oro, Glen Innes. To enrol for lessons there, please contact Te Oro directly email@example.com
TERM FEES: Individual (one-on-one) $350 based on a 10 week term
LESSON DURATION: 30 minutes
• Guitar minimum age year 3 at school
• Piano minimum age year 1 at school
• Ukulele minimum age year 2 at school
• Singing minimum age year 3 at school
• Drum kit minimum age year 4 at school
• Violin minimum age year 1 at school
• Recorder minimum age year 2 at school
• Music Theory minimum age year 2 at school
• Clarinet minimum age year 4 at school
• Flute minimum age year 4 at school
• Saxophone minimum age year 4 at school
• Trumpet minimum age year 4 at school
• Trombone minimum age year 4 at school
• Bass Guitar minimum age year 6 at school
Regular practice is an essential part of learning so you will need access to an instrument while enrolled in individual lessons.
You can rent or buy most instruments through our retail store - call in, phone 09 524 4119 or email us.